- What does your school schedule look like/when do you have class?
- How much time do you need to study?
- What subject do you need the most time for?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning/for bed in the evening?
- When do you meet with friends?
- How long does the way from school/college take?
- How much freetime do you want to have?
- How many breaks between studying?
- How much time do your hobbies take away?
Count the hours/minutes you need for everything you do - but always plan some buffer time! Then write down on what day you do what so that you have a roughly overview to put in every column.
- Monday: Piano lessons (one hour) , History class (two hours), morning routine (30 min.), dinner (one hour)…
- Tuesday: Meeting with friends (three hours), Tumblr (one hour), Workout (30 min.)..
- Wednesday: Englisch class (three hours)…
2. Make your Plan
You can use a program, an app, a printable sheet, a calender.. Whatever you want! I always find it helpful to colour-cordinate everything.
- Green - Study Time
- Yellow - Class
- Blue - Family Time
- Red - Hobbys
- Pink - Free Time
Printables + Useful programs
- Create A Online Study Plan
- Make my Solution
- Free Printable Planners
- Schedule Template
- My Study Plan App
3. Stick to your Plan
- write your goals right next to your plan
- Take enough breaks - not only when you are studying (don´t stress yourself!)
- Change your plan if you realize that you don´t like something
- If you realize that a plan isn´t right for you, then that´s ok. It doesn´t work for everyone
- Take enough time to do the things you love
- Be realistic
- Find out when it´s the best time for you to study, do a workout etc.
- Change Things up - don´t work on math for three hours and then on chemistry for two… you will get bored fast (if you don´t love to do these things)
Pictures of Plans
- 1 (source: psychstudentstudy)
- 2 (source: study-inspo)
- 3 (source: studying-engineering)
- 4 (source: star-student)
"was that awkward eye contact or were we checking eachother out" - a life story
"When did you decide to be gay?"
Last week. I woke up and I was like I want to be judged and not accepted by most of society and denied basic human rights. I thought it would be fun to not be allowed to get married and to be called rude names when I’m with the person I love. I mean, who wouldn’t want that?